We operate normally during the Coronavirus outbreak
AtoB@C Shipping is monitoring the development of the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak closely. All our operations will continue as usual and as a customer you can rely on that we do our best to keep our service level as high as usually. In order to ensure continuation of our business, we have taken into use several precautionary measures to keep business running and to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and other stakeholders.
- We recommend our employees to work from home
- We suspend all domestic and foreign business travel for the time being
- All face to face meetings with customers are to be limited to absolute minimum
- Vessels have been instructed to limit visits onboard to absolute minimum and handle all possible matters via email or phone.
- Shipmanagement companies follow and control the crew travel to work and during leave as per contingency plans, measures are taken to mitigate risks related to all travel.
Our office staff is used to work outside office and we have technical solutions in place to work remotely for a longer period in case that becomes necessary.
We are monitoring the situation daily and instructions to our office staff and crew members will be amended if necessary.
For more information, please contact:
Frida Rowland, Business Unit Director, AtoB@C Shipping AB
tel. +46 70 817 3620, email@example.com